Six exciting stories of hiking and travelling
This year you have the opportunity to listen and watch presentations of mini adventures in Southern Estonia, the best hiking trails in Latvia (presentation in english), the adventures of a gourmet in Southeast Asia, stories of Colombia by a vagabond leading the life of a volunteer and of the Estonians’ quest to conquer the peak Estonia. Even more so, we have also planned an exclusive video interview with Maiu Lünekund who undertakes the journey to Fjällraven Polar 2019 adventure just on the 6th of April. The exact time schedule will be announced soon.
Most presentations will be made in Estonian.
World Travellers' Club
Tips-advices, alternative ways of travel
In the cozy atmosphere and in a good company of the World Travellers’ Club, this year we’ll talk about:
- planning and preparing longer tours (Maris Koert, Tõnu Pihelgas),
- genetic science and hiking, i.e. how genes affect mountain disease,
- a round-the-world bicycle ride (Heini Räämet),
- John Muir Trail Walking Trail in California (Tõnu and Helen Erm)
- The discovery of boulders in Estonia (Kersti Lepik).
Presentations will be made in Estonian.