OUTDOOR TRADE FAIR 2019 takes place on April 6th at the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds!
|Type of rental space
||Price for members of Estonian Hiking Union
||Price for regular Exhibitors
|Rental space on 1st Floor
- premium spaces near entrance
|Rental space on 2nd Floor
Rental space on 3rd Floor
|Rental space outdoors
* Prices do not include VAT
Terms and Conditions for participants
- Organiser provides electricity connection for regular use (charging for payment terminals, laptops etc.). Special solutions needs to be agreed separately!
- The fee covers only the floorspace booked for the exhibitior. Walls, tables, benches, other inventory and furniture is not included in the price. If you need to rent technics, Fair space walls and/or furniture, read more here: http://lauluvaljak.ee/korraldad-sundmust/mooblirent-ja-tehnikarent/
- Invoice will be sent after you have filled in the registration form. 50% of the fees need to be paid immediately and 50% one month before the event.
- Invoice needs to be paid within the deadline, otherwise your registration is cancelled.
- Marketing and PR activities will be held in the radio, Facebook, websites, etc. The earlier you register, the better are your chances to get more attention in the Fair’s official communication channels.
- Organiser will decide the final setup of the floor plan. Drawings of the final setup plan and the location of the exhibitor will be sent to all participants two weeks before the Fair. Organisers will consider the needs and requests of the participants as much as possible, however earlier registrants have better opportunities for choosing their preferred location in the venue.
- Using your own special inventory (machines, special furniture and advertising materials) needs to be agreed with organisers.
- Exhibitor is required to keep their exhibition space and the nearby surrounding clean and in a good condition.
- Leaving bigger pieces of garbage (boxes, etc.) in the venue is not allowed.
- Maximum height of your exhibition space is 2,50 metres.
Setup and preparations on Friday (30th) at 12.00-18.00,
Opening hours of the festival on Saturday (31st) at 10.00-18.00,
Wrap-up and disassembling on Saturday (31st) at 18.00-21.00.
REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR!